Thursday, December 2, 2010

Catching up...





Well, once again time has slipped through my fingers. My hopes of being a diligent blogger have been dimmed by the sights and sounds of yet another Christmas- so quickly approaching! Here are a few pics from not too long ago...
The first three are from the "Seeds" family worship concert that we hosted sometime in the not too distant past (sort-of). Jason Houser brought a great evening of fun worship for all ages! You can see that my kids seemed to enjoy the concert.
The last two are from "Reformation day" at school. Shea chose to dress up as "Melchizedek" since they had been studying him at school. The funniest part was that when Shea conceived of this whole idea in her head and was discussing it with me, McKinley piped in. "You're really going to dress up as a boy?" Shea was undeterred. "Yes." McKinley was shocked. "I would NEVER do that." She meant it with all her heart. I thought it was great. This little interaction was just a little display of how extremely different God has made these two little girls! And just in case you were wondering- Macy dressed up as Laura Ingalls for reformation day.

No comments: