Stirring and stirring and stirring our brew...
Today I cleaned out my cupboards. I know we all do this, but I have found that I can actually use those expired ingredients for an afternoon of entertainment for the girls. Something about girls and mixing kitchen ingredients. Mixing anything, really. So here are the ingredients to their "Witches Brew". We especially titled this in light of today's holiday.
1. Spinach Salad Dressing
2. Teriyaki Sauce
3. Feta Cheese
4. Day old mini cinnamon buns
5. Old (I mean old- dated May 05) bacon bits
6. My leftover coffee from this morning
7. Cinnamon Bisquick biscuit mix that we never used
8. Lawry's Steak Sauce
9. A little leftover Catalina Dressing (blood)
10. A can of cream corn I mistakenly bought (thinking it to be reg. corn)
11. Nerds (poison drops)
12. Jelly Bellies (more poison drops)
Each girl took turns pouring in ingredients, while one of the others stirred, slowly. My kitchen stinks badly right now, and if you get too close to the mixing bowl, your eyes literally burn. Wow. They are still "pretending" and stirring. I think I may throw up soon if I don't get the smell out of the kitchen.
I'd like to tag Wendy Penberthy to do this. (HA!! I just cracked myself up.)