Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shea Love

Our precious Shea has been working on her "document" for a couple of weeks now, and I have to share it! She is so cute, and I love her creations. I'm not sure about the "show" part of it, but we'll see how her career progresses as a children's exercise consultant/spiritual motivator/exercise producer (??). Love it!

Exercising
BY SHEA ELIZABETH GEBHARDS
These are some fun ways to move your body. Watch the show and you will find out some ways to get FIT. If your kids want to come up where we are, they can! Besides kids are soooo cute! If you know a move you can show-off and do it! You can also come any other time and watch any other show that I might do. I’m sure of it! The show that I am doing is called Exercising. I think you will love my show a lot! It is about stretching, movement and fun! You can make up a show and join in the fun and sign up and be on stage! You also have to make up the show, words and moves. Okay? It would be fun for you also to join us! I guaranty you will love being on stage! Wont you? If you like playing outside, I can show you a few things you can do. It would be my pleasure! I would also give you my autograph too! This verse is from Colossians 3:23. Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the LORD rather than for men. That verse is about working hard like I worked hard on the show. That was just a verse right from a New American Standard Bible. I also made up a song for it! The name of it is Working Hard. I might have to think of a tune for it! But I think you’ll be okay with it. You know about the sign up thing? Well you can only sign up in October! You can only sign up if you are older than 7 except if you are in my family.

2 comments:

M in Tarzana said...

Oh Shea! Shea! Shea! I love your exciting invitation to join you on your show! My favorite part is your credo ... that is your belief and the reason for doing everything in your life ... that you do it "heartily, as for the LORD" ! I want do everything in my life like that too! Thank you for reminding us and encouraging us to live like that! I love you! "Ms Midori"

Carly Jean Brannon said...

Sign us up! Hudson will have to wait since he's not seven, but Chad and I would love to come on stage and excercise!