Thursday, June 2, 2011

Macy-ism

I was doing a little clean up in my room when Macy walked in.
"Mom, can I please have some string cheese?"
"Sure, but I don't know that we have any more."
"We do mom. I smell it."
Hm. All kinds of things come to mind. First, how does a four-year-old, or anyone for that matter, 'smell' string cheese? What does it smell like? Second of all, if the string cheese really does 'smell', I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to eat it at this stage in the game. Third, I'm almost confident that there is no string cheese left. Which leaves me to wonder, what did she smell? Most likely, as is the case these days, her imagination is running wild with all kinds of sights and smells, and her world of pretend sometimes crashes in on the real world. That's all just fine with me. She's as precious as can be!

2 comments:

море нежности said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
море нежности said...

I think you have most beautiful family!! Miss all of them. Last time when I saw your family you was pregnant with Dax. Hope we can see each other on this earth before heaven.

Maria (from Russian church Battle Ground WA)