Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Proof (see below story)



This is the second rattlesnake that has been killed in our backyard...Last summer's snake story was a bit more exciting. The little neighbor girl spotted the snake, and it went into the bushes before I could find a shovel. A neighbor had said that the fire station would take care of it, and I thought that would be fun for the kiddos, and boy was that an event!! 4 trucks, which drew all of the neighbors, 6 firemen in our backyard, and four little kids plus neighborhood kids with noses pressed on the window as they watched the firemen search for the little guy. And he was little too (the most venomous kind). Pray for no more snakes!!

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

You are my hero! Miss you.

Leo and Kim said...

You rock Julie! I honestly don't think I could have done that. :)