Friday, April 25, 2008

Macarena

Tonight was a big game for Reilly's Little League team- the Mariners. I planned to bring the camera for some snapshots to post, but it's not working right. Anyway, Reilly pitched again tonight, and did a great job! But 7 and 8 year old boys sometimes have a hard time focusing on a baseball game when they're in the outfield. It's a lot of fun to watch. Last week, I found myself shouting at Reilly on third base, "PUT YOUR GLOVE ON!". He didn't hear me the three times I yelled, nor did he look up to see the batter while several pitches were thrown. Finally another dad (Kurt wasn't there) helped me out and Reilly heard him.
Tonight, he was distracted once again, and was quite a distraction! While he was on third base, I glanced up noticing extra movement from that area. No joke, Reilly was doing the Macarena! He was full-on getting his groove on, and by the time I thought to get out the video camera, he was just finishing with some serious hip movement and the complete hop...just then Christopher got a hit and Reilly ran home... Immediately he ran off of the field and to the restroom, which was his explanation as to why he was dancing the macarena during a baseball game...

1 comment:

Blissfully Yours said...

Hilarious!!! Oh man I needed that laugh! I so wish I could have seen those moves! Hope all is well. Thanking God for all of you!

Love,
Lola