Thursday, May 1, 2008

4 things...

Hollie "tagged" me to do this on her blog (whatever that means), so here it is.
1. 4 jobs I've had: (in order) Little Caesars Pizza (making pizzas, landing pizzas, and eating pizzas!), Laundry for TMC volleyball players (when I was one), Camp Counselor, Volleyball coach for high school girls, pre-school teacher (I know that's five)
2. 4 places I've lived: San Jose (18 years), The Master's College Dorms (Hotchkiss!!), Walnut Street (like every good seminary couple), and beautiful Castaic (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
3. 4 shows I watch: 24, Lost, and that's all! We don't have cable, so we only watch a little. If we did, I'd watch Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Home and Garden shows.
4. 4 places I've been: Israel, Brazil, the Swiss Alps, Albania
5. 4 blogs I read regularly: Hollie Gorsch, Wendy and Mike Penberthy, mom2my6pak, and I can't think of any others- I'm not on the computer very much.
6. 4 favorite foods: Swedish Pancakes, Flourless chocolate cake from PF Changs(thanks Ankeen!!), Ice Cream, and anything chocolate.
7. 4 places I'd rather be now: Grand Cayman under the ocean scuba diving with Kurt, a warm beach with only the sound of crashing waves, the world's biggest garage sale, Chuck E Cheese (skee ball)
8. 4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year: Summer beach days, Disneyland, a getaway with my hubby, being a size 6 again (HA!)

2 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

This is so off the subject of your post, but I was blogging about Madison's birthday and remembered yours was the day after so..........Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great and wonderful day!