Friday, May 16, 2008

I Wanna be a ROCK STAR





Well, Reilly was rockin' out to some sweet tunes at his 2nd grade class performance the other night! He was looking smooooooooth with that sweat towel (in his pocket) while doing the macarena, and I'm pretty sure all of the girls were feeling the heat radiating around that boy...or maybe that was just the 90 degree weather!
It was such a cute performance. Each class took a different decade, and if you couldn't tell, Reilly was looking a little like Rocky Balboa, Bruce Springsteen, or maybe a bit of Mick Jagger... he had no idea when people were calling him all sorts of names! So his class did a dance to "Eye of the Tiger"- I love it! He was SO into it, and was practicing at home all week. Oh, if you hadn't figured it out, their decade was the 80's. I'm pretty sure these are just the humble beginnings for our huge star...
And that cute girl next to Reilly is our neighbor and friend Emme Brooks. Reilly used to tell me that he wanted to marry her (before girls got cooties sometime last year), and I have to say, I'd be thrilled! I guess we'll have to wait and see. She is such a cutie!

2 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

Rock on, Reilly! That's awesome that his class got the most fun decade for us parents. I can't believe how old he looks (and handsome of course).

Wendy said...

How fun!!!
I can't wait for school activities :)