Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Wii Obsession

Today I found myself laughing out loud when I saw what the kids were doing. Reilly and Kinley had been playing "Lego Star Wars" on the Wii, when I noticed something a little odd. Took me a minute to actually figure out what was going on. Reilly was yelling (not angrily, just in an excited boy playing video games way) at Kinley certain commands which she typically follows happily since she doesn't have a clue what is going on in the game. Reilly is just glad to have someone indulge in his world, even a 5 year old sister. Anyway he was shouting commands, and repeating the same one. "Turn around! Kinley turn around!!" Kinley wasn't in the room. His voice was raised, because he was aware of this. "Turn around! Turn around!" He was persistent. Then I heard a giggle from the bathroom. "I'm trying!!" I had to laugh when I figured out that Kinley had brought the Wii remote with her into the bathroom and was trying to follow her commands from there. Reilly thought it was a bit humorous as well, but was certainly happy when she returned and could actually see what she was doing. Kids.

4 comments:

ingrid said...

hi julie! LOL. simply awesome. (: thank you for sharing their precious funny moments!

Pastor Patrick said...

quite possibly one of the funniest things i've read. thanks! ~P

Julie Gebhards said...

Kinley is a champ! That was HILAIRIOUS!!!! Kinley would always do somthing whenyou tell her to! I love my little sissie! shea

Julie Gebhards said...

i was mindless



- Reilly