Saturday, February 20, 2010

OCD Cat

Stupid Cat: "I love pacifiers."
Stupid Cat: "I REALLY love pacifiers. Maybe he'll share with me if I'm nice."
Stupid Cat: "Oh that looks so good. I want it. Really."
Dax: "See this?? It's MINE." (A little baby taunting...)
Cat: "Oh how I LOVE silicone...I want it. I want it so badly."
Cat: "I love it. I just love that chewy yummy silicone...or rubber...or whatever that stuff is."
Cat: "If I can just get a little closer...I can smell that yumminess...I want it SO bad!"
Cat: "Please share it with me. I promise I'll be nice. Please just let me have a lick. Chew."
Cat: "I love that thing. I just love the color of it. The smell of it. The texture. I want it."
Cat: "I'll just chill here for a while and maybe I'll get my chance."
NEVER. I'm telling you, this cat has a problem! If anyone has "OCD", it's this cat!! Can we prescribe him something??

2 comments:

taylor said...

Kodiak has never eaten a pacifier. You need to get a dog....a big one!! That will solve all of your problems. Love ya!
Nikki

Sojo Stories said...

how cute!!!, DAXY POO has on the hooodie!!!! i should get the cat one made too!!!