Thursday, April 7, 2011

Photo Shoot

A little photo shop does a lot of good! Look at my handsome young man...
Sweet Boo!
Camo Kya in typical "fun" gear. She asked to wear the leggings. Of course. She is so colorful on the inside too!
The sparkly girl. Always a smile on her face.
Mrs. Photogenic. It's hard to get a bad picture of Shea. She's also the little photographer. She was competing with me to arrange my subjects creatively.
Sweet baby Dax! Today I asked him, "What's your name?" Very curious to know what he thinks. His answer: "BUBBA!"
Those silly Gebhards kids.
These two have become pals recently. They get along great, and Kinley is included in the boys club which meets under our house (a pretty cool "hideout") for after school play with neighborhood boys.
Almond eyes. Runs in the family.
It's been far too long since I've posted pictures or any Gebhards' happenings...so here's a few pics. The kids brought home school pics that I could purchase today (love those new techniques!) and all of them wanted to buy theirs...so I promised that I would take some of our own with a REAL background (not the old school waterfall with two live ferns perched beside them) and that I would copy them whatever size they wanted to share with friends. So we got them all cutesied up and went to our photo shoot destination which happens to be our own backyard. Amazingly beautiful! We had lots of fun as you can see. There was such sweetness between them! I love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Julie...you mean you're not going to pay for the "Jurassic Park" professional photo package?? You know, if you buy all six sheets, you get the very creative "photo collage" for free...

Carly Jean Brannon said...

I love your DIY school photos! So much cooler than the ones at school! Your kids are beautiful. Miss y'all, Cj

Anonymous said...

the cuteness just keeps getting cuter

Melissa said...

Too cute! They are getting so big and beautiful. Nice work on the photos Julie!