Thursday, February 21, 2008

No, I don't still have an ear infection...

I know it's been a while, but for all that were concerned about my ear infections (and the health of the greater munch bunch), we are all well! The flu went around to all of us, except for my healthy, studly husband whose immune system must have been built up by all of the previous illnesses he has suffered (he always gets sick when any of the rest of us get something!). Anyway, Reilly got it the worst, then got it again for two extra days. Missing more school doesn't bother him! Our computer must have caught a virus too...or an infection or something. Our internet has been down for at least a week until my studly husband fixed it for us last night. So we're back, and will hopefully be updating the blog again! Good Night!

No comments: