Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Sick House

UGH! We have the sickies!! The only ones who have not gone down are Shea-love and Kurt...I thought I was going to come through without getting it, but no such luck! I'm down for the count. It all started with Kinley, and the rest dropped like flies. It's a nasty one, too! Stuffy head, fever, coughing, body aches...I think most would call it the flu. I'm on my way to see a doc when Kurt gets home, my ears are a mess! So we'll keep you posted. Reilly has had a fever for 7 days now, so he's read lots of books, played some wii, and watched a few movies. He's not really complaining! He gets to see the doc tomorrow if his "stuff" doesn't resolve itself. I'm predicting Kurt going down soon...but I think he's far more useful healthy and has too much to keep up with to get sick, so please pray for him! Thanks!

No comments: