Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

McKinley May.
Shea love.
The Nut. I'm pretty sure that she loves dressing like the big kids. She gets to go to pre-school for three days a week and is SO happy about that!
Reilly
The kids were so excited for their first day of school! We are so glad that they are able to attend a Christian school here. The staff is great and we are receiving a classical education. Reilly and Shea are already learning Latin! Lots of fun, especially for daddy. I'm loving the uniforms. No more discussions (or debates) about what we wear to school. Reilly had to get a hair cut, and misses his long hair. He wanted me to tell everyone that. Well, I still have LOTS more pics from the summer, so I will keep posting daily so I don't get even more behind!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a big day! Reminds me of my school uniform accept I had to go to an ACE school (not fun) but classical education is great. All the rehtoric (sp) and Latin! I'm sure you'll miss Kamden during the day while she's at school but how fun for her.

Maggie said...

I'm so excited to be coming to be with all of you soon! This first day of school in Hickory photo is just too yummy for words.
XO maggie

Leo and Kim said...

SO cute and they are getting so big. I've never seen red shirts like that for uniforms...at least you will have a bunch to wash at a time. I love all the pics lately. Praying for you, my friend.

Michelle said...

Love it!! Miss u guys

Wendy Penberthy said...

Oh my goodness Julie, they are SO cute!! I love their uniforms! They look so happy and you seem so happy, woo hoo!! When can we talk? Do you have a new number for me?? Love you and miss you..

Happy Hollie said...

So Fun! Missing you guys!

bean said...

So fun! Maggie starts Latin at home in a week or so as well!

MFitzpatrick said...

I am so amazed how the kids have grown up. I miss McKinley and Shea tremendously. I miss my running hugs from Shea at school. Please give them both hugs from me.

The Martinez Family said...

Yay for uniforms! They're standard basically for all schools here in Aus, and I (and my mum) always appreciated not having the 'what to wear today' discussions. Looking forward to that with the kids too. So great to keep up with your adventure moving across the country - thanks for the updates!