Sunday, September 13, 2009

All Y'all are WRONG!

Well, though I probably shouldn't be excited to tell you all that all of you are wrong, it is kinda fun, I admit. So the answer is (and I have NO cash prahzes to give!!)............REILLY! Can you believe it.... it is really funny. He spends a lot of time outside with the neighbor boy who talks with a sweet drawl. I was talking to Reilly about Austin's accent, and Reilly looked at me like I had four eyes. "Are you saying that Austin has an accent???" I about fell out of my chair laughing. Austin quite possibly has the hugest southern accent I have heard thus far! I have to admit, it is awfully cute to hear the boy drawing out his vowels into multiple syllables...it won't be long before the girls are southern bells themselves!

4 comments:

Jenny Lyon said...

If I had checked your blog earlier and played, I would have won... We love you and miss you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!!!

Michelle said...

Too funny! I never would have guessed him! He was such a California boy :)

Kevin Lee said...

NICE! You used the plural for y'all