Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Test (I think I passed!)

I promise you I don't starve the girl. She just really likes sour cream.

I've been thinking recently about letting Macy feed herself. She likes it far better than me feeding her, but I don't know if very much of her dinner makes it down the hatch. She's sure happy about it though.

Who wants to pray??? Mommy asked. Macy raised her hand to volunteer. I know what you're thinking. "Uh, looks like you've already been eating...and now comes the prayer?" Yes, often times this is how it happens. I'm busy making sure everyone's got what they need, so I let them start eating. Then we pray when we're all sitting together. Check out her sleeve. Maybe I overdid the sour cream in the burrito.

Here's a random picture of my phone. It's actually not so random. If you read yesterday's blog, I talked about the test I failed. See the number on the phone? 135:42?? That's 2 hours, and 15 minutes. That's how long I waited on hold with Costco CUSTOMER SERVICE today. And no one answered. I hung up. HOWEVER, I did not become frustrated, but saw this as what the Lord had for me! Yippee! The music and customer service message got to be irritating on speaker. The lady (okay, the recording) kept saying, "Customer service is very important to us. Someone will be with you shortly." (HAHA!!!) And you know why I was calling? Because I received someone elses Christmas cards today. Cute family, but they won't be able to send out their pictures unless someone notifies Costco that I have them.




2 comments:

Monique said...

You passed! Don't know if I would have!

cathy said...

You and I have great Costco stories... This happened to me too! Although I was at Costco but didn't want to unload the 4 kids I just put into the car with the cart load of food. (I did of course because I wanted the other family to have their pics too!!)
Tell you what... I'll watch your kids while you go to Costco next time!!!