Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Camdynism #?

It's the Holiday, season, and we've watched some Holiday movies like most American families. So we were in the kitchen at my brother and sister-in-law's house the other day, and they have a little yorkie yipping dog. He's actually really cute, and doesn't yip much at all. Anyway, he's nervous around my kids and tends to growl a little when they get too close. So Cam was on the floor bending over trying to convince him she was going to be nice. She was talking in that sweet little 3-year-old girl voice, when Winston started growling with that tiny little pip squeak growl. It was quite a "little" scene. So Cam leans in closer, puts her arms out, and says,
"Does somebody need a hug?"
ROFL! (I've never typed that in my life, but now that I know what it means...) I was laughing so hard!
The challenge: Name that Holiday Movie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Elf....smiling is my favorite!

Happy Hollie said...

LOL! Love it...miss you guys...when r u coming home?!?!