Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This was a shower given for baby Dax, though we're missing a couple of people who had to leave early, and poor Michelle, who helped with all the planning, then was put on bed rest... we missed you! It was so much fun to spend that time with precious friends- all of whom I treasure in different ways. God has been so good to give me such wonderful and generous friends! I couldn't stop talking about the fun time we had, and how overwhelmed I was by the kindness and generosity of these amazing people. All of you reflect Christ and bless me so much. "Grandma Sue Sue" was such a treat to have, driving 3 hours to come and share about mothering by her amazingly successful experience with her three, and by God's Word. Thank you all, and I love you- all of you!! And Cori, were you having a fashion model moment here??
Sweet Boo-Boos with a bright pink rash on her little cheekies... doesn't seem to bother her!
Who doesn't love a picture of a kid with a missing tooth? These pics of my kids have to be some of my favorites. I love the toothless smile!
I hope this doesn't offend anyone... haha! A little up close and personal. Cam is such a cutie and has been the most enthralled with my belly. She loves to feel Dax kicking, and has her little hands on my tummy throughout the day. She is going to be a great big sis! And obviously, Dax looks like he's ready to come anyday!

May has been springing forth with blessings around here... and we have been overwhelmed. The Lord has been so good to us, and we are eagerly expecting the next little blessing just as soon as the Lord determines!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thats great they gave you a shower! I was hoping you would get one for the babes! You need all that blue stuff again. Your belly looks so wonderful! As much as I hate pregnancy, theirs nothing so sweet and enduring than a mommies tummy at full term or any term at that! Hope you got my gift for baby Dax. Much love!
Heidi

Michelle said...

So glad you had a good time! It was incredibly hard not to be there and I look forward to hearing about the details from you!
I am still planning on attending my own shower :) I just need to stay sitting down the whole time! Dr. Frields has me on modified bedrest at the moment.I am praying for you and your little ones.