Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10th Anniversary trip, here we Cayman

Warning-This is a Poppa post not a Momma post.
I am taking my wonderful, beautiful and godly wife on a 10th anniversary trip to Grand Cayman. I will do my best to provide her with the queen-quality care that she deserves. She is a great lady and I love her very much.
If you do not receive the hilarious blog updates that you are becoming accustomed to, it is hopefully because she is being pampered, waited upon with plain M&M's . Lord knows that living with me for 10 years deserves not only eternal but earthly reward.
Please pray that this trip would be not emotionally burdensome. Julie will be without all of our kids for the entire trip. The reason for the fact that we are completely child-less is for another post (read: rant against the passport "service'). Also pray that this trip would serve as a relational, emotional and spiritual foundation on which to build the next ten years of our life together. Pray for The Munch Bunch who are in the wonderful hands of Grandma, Erin Solt (uber-sitter), and Co.

No comments: