Friday, October 5, 2007

So I found myself laughing out loud when scrolling through the different options for "industry" as I dutifully filled out my complete profile. There were at least 17 different industries that I dabble in on a fairly regular basis- all without leaving my home!! I'll save that post for another day. It's getting late, and I was planning on garage saling tomorrow morning. Besides that, I just started my "blog" an hour ago, and at this rate, I will drive up the cost of blogging in no time...

2 comments:

joey said...

This is exciting! I LOVED the post about your daughter's musical of tortilla and napkin! I'm looking forward to more "tales" to come.

Amrena Skye said...

Yeah, I am super excited that you started! Can't wait to read more!!! I put a link to your blog on ours!