Friday, October 5, 2007

NO WAY


No way!! I can't believe how easy this is!! I have debated starting a blog, then finally decided it was time to tackle this. So I got the kids in bed, finished cleaning up (mostly, anyway) then sat down determined to figure this thing out. So I clicked on "create your own blog", clicked on like two more things, and now I have an official real blog!! Seriously! It was that easy!! And it was free!! I thought I was going to have to use some of my new-found computer savvy (yah right, I have no such thing) and spend half the night figuring it out, then shell out some cash (or credit). But not at all. And I'm wondering who the nice person is that offers this service for free!! Oh well. I am thrilled to begin! Well, I have been typing Word documents for the past few weeks preparing for this night... my husband wasn't convinced that I could keep it up so wanted me to "try it out" first. So I will add one of those docs (if I can figure it out) and let the fun begin. Oh, and this is the most recent picture I could find with the entire munch bunch. Right now their ages are "2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate, MOMMY! MOMMY! Yeah!!" Oh sorry, I'm a little excited...The baby is now 7 months old and doesn't look like the picture. I'll try to post new pictures soon. I can't wait to check out my own blog! Here we go!

No comments: