Friday, November 16, 2007

Any Dream Interpreters Out There??

So at 5:14a.m. this morning I had a rude awakening. It was not the baby waking up, nor was it my husband snoring, nor was it my alarm clock (though I hit the snooze button a few times before I realized this). My telephone rang louder than it ever has rung (or so it seemed) this morning at 5:14a.m. Once I realized that someone was calling us, I thought for sure that someone had died, or something terrible had happened. I reached for the phone on my night stand, but was grabbing everything but the phone...and when I finally did pick it up, no one was there. I checked caller ID because I wanted to know who I could blame (and get mad at!) for this courtesy wake-up call, and it said, "Wal-Mart Stores". I was baffled and spent a few moments trying to get my heart rate back to normal.
Anyway, after settling back down, I realized that I was in the midst of one of the most bizarre dreams I can remember. This may top the list of bizarre dreams. (I always have bizarre dreams when I am pregnant- I sure hope this isn't a sign) Anyway, I began describing it to my husband who was falling back to sleep. For anyone that thinks dreams mean something, I'd LOVE to hear the interpretation for this one! Here it is: My husband and I were driving in a car around some construction site with gravel all over the place. Here's the first twist-there was a pirate ship somewhere in the middle of the construction site, and the "beautiful" pirate ship was serving as the back-drop for a wedding party as the bride and groom were having their pictures taken. In addition to this, (this is NOT a joke) as we were driving aimlessly through the construction site in some sort of a sedan, there was a spiney extra arm growing out of my side that felt bumpy like the spine of a skinny cat. As it would protrude out of my side, I would scream for Kurt to pray that it would go away. (James 5:16) So he would pray for me and the spiney arm. It shrank back when he prayed, but when he stopped, I reached down and felt my side and it began growing back.
"PRAY FOR ME!!!" I screamed at him again louder this time as I felt the spiney arm regrowing.
That's about when the phone rang and "Wal-Mart" interrupted my nightmare.
So for all of you dream interpreters...
By the way, when I had a moment of free time this evening, I called the Wal-Mart phone number back (two times) and it seems to be a personal phone number of someone with the last name "Berger"-apparently not associated with Wal-Mart. Strange......does this remind anyone of a "Heroes" episode???

2 comments:

joey said...

do you use your kurtjulieandkids@gmail?

joey said...

Whatever it was, it is a great reminder to be fervently and continually in prayer. (1 Thessalonians 5:17) Thanks for the James verse!