Monday, November 5, 2007

Pray!

I have been moved in the last couple of days by encouragement to be in prayer fervently and creatively (thanks to Daniel Henderson!) and tonight my heart has been heavy for Todd and Ashley Kostjuk. Many of you may know them, but many may not. I know them both from my college years at TMC. They just delivered their third little sweet baby a few days ago and were aware of some of the medical challenges they would face with baby Reese, but learned of more complications with her arrival. Yesterday they were given the news that she had no hope of survival, yet we serve a mighty God that is in control of everything and can do as He pleases! Please join the many who are praying for them, and you can learn about their situation through their blog. Their blog address is Kostjuk5.blogspot.com. They have amazing perspective about their situation, and have challenged me and blessed me so much! Please pray for a miracle for little Reese, for God to show His favor to them and to display His power over all things! Thank you!!

No comments: