Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The STEEP streets of San Francisco


What fun! My college friend Kim and I met in San Francisco for a full day of shopping, eating, chatting, laughing, and almost getting killed in the GHETTO where we parked... but we lived to tell about it! It was so fun to get out kidless and to catch up with an old friend. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to spend time with Kim (whom I haven't seen in years), and to be refreshed and encouraged! And to live to tell the story is an added bonus- between driving in the city and walking in the ghetto for a good block and a half, we were truly thankful!

2 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Aaaw, I'm so jealous, we need to plan a girls weekend!! I bet you had so much fun! Wen

joey said...

i didn't know the hills in SF were THAT steep.