Wednesday, November 28, 2007

McKinley's Christmas List

Well, I have received the big kids' Christmas lists (I didn't ask, they just handed them to me), but have no idea what to get for McKinley, so I decided to ask her a minute ago. I absolutely love the way she puts it, so here is as close to word for word what she told me. She had obviously NOT thought much about it, which makes it even cuter!
1. A Cabbage Patch Kid
2. A toy that I don't want for Shea or Macy (???)
3. A microphone that we got that didn't work so I don't want another one (one of last years' gift failures- I actually bought two microphones for the girls, thinking they would just plug into the wall and amplify, and even opened the package before realizing that the mikes plug into an amp (DUH), and that the whole gift was a huge and embarrassing flop)
4. A Star Wars light saber for Reilly
5. A toy for Camdyn
6. Another kitty and another cat
7. A DOG
At this point, I tried to ask her to be realistic and reminded her that this was supposed to be a list of things that SHE wanted, so then she just says, "Just get me any toy that you want and I will like it!" Precious little Kinley!!

3 comments:

Hohn C said...

McKinley is now known as "the angel child" to me! Seeing her feed Macy so patiently and lovingly the other night was pretty incredible.

joey said...

such a humble and wise one! just like her parents.

Happy Hollie said...

Ok that is so cute. let's get together!