Friday, November 30, 2007


Mom! I think I'm feeling sick!! Like I'm gonna- uh-uh (uh oh...)

Yes, Kinley is always happy...I'm not sure what is going on with the rest of them...

She picked a good one... "Hi Mom!" (why are they waving??)
Today I decided to try to get a good picture of all of the kids for our Christmas letter, and I am SO thankful for digital cameras! Attempting to get 5 kids to look the same direction, smile, and sit close to each other is like without biting, pinching, squeezing, or tickling each other is like asking 5 stray cats to share a couch with a Golden Retriever puppy. Nobody listens, nobody cares, they're all screeching, and all they want is to get down and run away. I don't want to spoil the Christmas letter picture, but I'll share a few failed attempts with you...

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Dont forget to add me to the list. i missed it last year. Love you sis!

Wendy Penberthy said...

i love the one of Cam picking her nose, she is too funny!! wen