Saturday, December 8, 2007

Basketball Stars





Well, we have two basketball stars in the family...Reilly plays for the Celtics and they are currently undefeated (2 games into the season). He loves the game, and you can see a great shot of him mid-air MAKING a basket for the team! Go Reilly! I asked Shea how she enjoyed her first game, and she announced that she did not like it. I was a little taken back, since she looked like she was having fun to me. "What do you mean, Shea?"
"Well, Mommy (if you must know), I had to run up and down the court so much that I was sweating!!"
Imagine that...sweating while participating in a sporting event! I was hoping our kids would be athletic, but if She has a serious problem with sweating, we'll have to wait and see what comes of her athletic career!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh she's a girl...no girl including me likes to sweat. That is what Madison always complains about during soccer season as well, but she does enjoy the sport. I can't believe how tall Shea is!