Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busyness

Yesterday was quite a day! Here was the schedule.
9:30 Shea and Kinley have a friend's birthday party
10 a.m. Reilly's last basketball game
10 a.m. Camdyn has a friend's birthday party
10:30 Kurt has a wedding rehearsal in Simi (30 minutes away)
1:30 Reilly's baseball practice
How would you manage this? It was a little crazy for us, but we managed to fit it all in! The funny thing was that after I dropped off the big girls, I took Cam to her party. We showed up to find the birthday girl in sweats, and no other kids there....hmmmmm..... I stood there a little puzzled, and then the mom informed me that the party was last week! I'll blame it on the pregnancy. She graciously accepted responsibility saying she must have miscommunicated, BUT I was the only lame-o mom that didn't figure it out!! I overruled her and took the blame.
I know that this is just a taste of what's to come once the other kids are involved in more activities and we have to juggle more things... Thankfully we had a great day and the kids had lots of fun.
We are soooo looking forward to hearing Fernando Ortega tonight at church! He blesses my days with his soothing music (in the midst of the noise!) and ministers to my kidlets at night as they're going to sleep (with his amazing hymns!) Macy loves "Nando". Reilly is excited to see someone famous, expanding his exposure to Third Day (his favorite) AND Fernando Ortega.

No comments: