Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recent Events...






I've been slacking... so here are a couple of posts with pictures. They are a little random and out of order, but I'll explain. The first one is the Boo just being the Boo. She loves the camera, and immediately puts on that sparkly smile as soon as she sees it... this was taken at a wedding Kurt performed. The second picture is Kinley at Reilly's opening day of baseball, just being Kinlers! I love this hat on her. The next one is the girly girls at that wedding, followed by the wedding event itself. This picture cracked me up. I really had to ask Kurt if he was standing on something up there in front! No, my husband just stands head and shoulders above the rest, both literally and figuratively speaking... The last pic is another of our precious Macy-Boo, as she mischievously stole another little girls nail polish out of her purse and began painting her toes. (Notice I said her toes, not merely her toe-nails...)

1 comment:

Kristi Bowers said...

your kids are so stinkin cute. and man your hubby is tall!!