Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Recent Events...





I'm a little behind posting "Gebhards'" events pictures, but here we go. The top picture is of Reilly with his good friend Jenson on opening day of baseball (last Saturday). Reilly and Jenson are in the same class at school together, and love to get together and be silly. I would have posted a picture of Reilly with grandma and grandpa who were also there, but I still don't know how to turn pictures from horizontal to vertical. I'm still that computer illiterate. Next is a picture of Kurt when he surprised Reilly and showed up at the Ronald Reagan Library during Reilly's school field trip there. They had lots of fun. The last one is from today, my all-out baking day. I really, truly, honestly had to bake today. I think it would have been a little tacky to send store bought goods with Kurt to the elders' meeting tonight. I remember as a little girl LOVING to lick the beaters from when my mom made cake. I can't deprive the little ones.

No comments: