Friday, April 10, 2009

Disneyland!

Grandma and Cam mixing things up out there in bug land
Kinley and Grandpa squeezed into the tiny car
Big girl Macy was even tall enough to ride with daddy on this one! She loved it.
All wet...by choice! It was already getting chilly but these crazy kids begged and begged to get on this ride. Thankfully, they weren't totally drenched like some of the people exiting the ride.
My parents with Macy as we watched the crazy kids on the water ride, wanting desperately to get soaked even though it was already sweatshirt weather...
Cam kept repeating, "This should not be happening! This should not be happening!!" the whole ride through. What a nut.
I didn't brave the rope bridges. Grandma and Grandpa took care of the little ones and thankfully we managed to retrieve all of them after the madness- they all took off in different directions when they saw the slides and fun stuff...
"Disneyland for 8 people- Off the charts expensive. Ice cream at "Burr-bank Ice Cream" - $6 per person. Lunch at Pizza Port- $89. Kurt's expression in this picture...you guessed it...priceless."
It's no secret we are Disneyland fans. I believe we've purchased season passes 5 or 6 times now, and we just got them again. So we went at the beginning of the kids' spring break, not knowing just how busy it might be. Thankfully, there weren't huge crowds and we got onto lots of rides! I was so excited for Cam to see Disney "for the first time", now that she has her glasses. It was fun to watch her face light up, especially on her favorite ride, "Small World". We all had a blast, and it was great to have my parents there to join the fun (and help us keep track of 5 wandering kids). I know the pics are out of order, but I've wasted so much time accidentally erasing them in previous attempts to get it right, I'll leave it alone. I have other things to do.

2 comments:

zacktobe5 said...

Julie,
My youngest and I have passes too and have tons of fun going for the day!! Looks like you all had a blast!!

Debbie

M in Tarzana said...

What a blast to see you all at Disneyland ... all 3 generations! Julie, you are the most beautiful pregnant mommy ever! Praise the LORD and HIS grace and joy in your family through and through! I can see His delight in all of you!!!