Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camdyn's Birthday Party


Cam's friends, with two princesses who helped serve the little girlies (Shea and Kinley).


Eating dinner in the play house (a few of the girls).



Lauren and Cam enjoying their dinner (what a nut!).




This was Cam, all dolled up for her party. Ten minutes before they were to arrive, she crashed! It took her a few minutes to come to...





This was Cam on her birthday after she opened a present from Grandma and Grandpa- matching dresses for her and her American Girl. She was so thrilled!
Well, I am SO far behind with posting different events, so I think I will try to post every day for a while... beginning with Cam's party which was almost two weeks ago! She invited a few of her little friends over and ate hot dogs in the play house, painted fingernails, and ate cake. Just what she wanted. I am so thankful that kids really are so simple! Cam is such a fun little girl. We love our "nut"!! Here are the reasons why:
1. She comes up with the craziest things to say that make no sense at all, and she knows it.
2. She bounces everywhere she goes.
3. She is ultra-spirited.
4. She is a complete nut. She loves to be crazy and funny.
5. She loves her mommy and daddy, and always loves a hug.
6. She keeps me on my toes and humbles me (in inappropriate public situations...).
7. She is becoming a great big sissy to Macy-Boo who thinks the world of her big sister.
8. She has distinct (and hilarious) facial expressions that speak volumes about what's happening inside her little brain.
9. She's a total nut. Did I already say that?

1 comment:

Happy Hollie said...

I love it! Happy Belated Birthday. Cute pictures.