Saturday, January 30, 2010

After a nice run down the hill at the church. I tried so hard to get him to wear a jacket.
Funky kids. They love having fun!!
Okay, so these pics are from "retro/tacky day" at school. I really don't know what Reilly was aiming at, but I think he hit it head on. And that's a pink, polka dot towel over his shoulder.
I thought she was good with just going 80's, but then she threw in a little "tacky" with it. She loved her hair. She asked me to do it again the next day.
Being our little "fashionista", McKinley really didn't want to wear this outfit. I'm sure you can tell that I MADE her pose and smile for the picture. However, I think she's the cutest 80's girl that school has ever seen! Reminds me of Napoleon (whatever the girls name was), only way cuter! And when she got home, she didn't want to take off her new outfit!

No comments: