Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmastime

Shea's homework. Remember contractions? I guess she thought they forgot one. The "southernizing" of our sweet Shea...
Grandpa with the Christmas kitties "Buddy" and "Jovie". My dad is a cat magnet.
One of the kids wanted to take some pics of mom and dad, so there's about 10 shots like this one.
Oh, so cute. Looks a little uncomfortable to me. You know, I pushed for kittens, and to be honest, these little cuties have proven to be a pain in the neck. They wont stay off my kitchen counters or the dining room table. And they have plenty of their own food and water!! Tomorrow they're getting the squirt bottle approach.
Buddy certainly had a particular affinity toward my dad. But he is a licker. He licks my toes while I do dishes. He's always licking. In fact, both of them are. They lick feet, faces, arms, cupboards, tables, etc. A little strange if you ask me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like these pictures, thank you for sharing the extended family. A big family is a blessing and if anyone is reading this...if you're a Garcia, you're related to me.

zacktobe5 said...

Cute pictures!! I love the one of the two of you and the one that your kittens are licking your dad!! You should frame that for him!!