Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally, a Picture Update!

Well, I can never seem to get these in the proper order, so we're going from most recent backwards...first are some pictures from our little post Christmas getaway with some of our favorite people, the Bells. Jackson is the tallest, Lizzie is next to him, and Anna Kate in front of Lizzie. We love them! This was the indoor swimming pool. It was 20 degrees outside. Lots of snow on the ground. The kids thought it was great to get a swim in!
This is Mr. Mike Bell holding baby Dax. We stayed in a beautiful condo in Blowing Rock. It was amazing! Thank you Bell family! We loved our time with you!
The boys had their own room and enjoyed being together. True buds.
Lizzie and Kinley. Dax is obviously not wanting his picture taken.
Into town we hauled them all for some really expensive ice cream. It was frigid (outside) but we all had a great time.
This was our family on Christmas Eve at our sweet little theater in town. It only costs $2.00 per person. Our whole family can go for a mere $12.00 since Macy and Dax are free!! We love it, and frequent this place. Isn't it cute??
Christmas dinner all by little lonesome selves...as if that isn't enough for a par-tay!! We had a great time and I made lots of food-even cooked a ham. Mom, aren't you proud?
My first attempt at bagels for our Christmas Eve morning. The kids actually loved them! It really wasn't too difficult, and I only plan on making them once a year.
So this was a few days before Christmas. I let the kids make "gingerbread houses". Stale graham crackers, lots of cheap icing, and leftover halloween candy!! They loved it. I even made my own house. I think it's the one in front of Macy. The roof was all M&M's. I ate it.
McKinley and her good buddy Rachel. She is the youngest of 6 kids. There are lots of big families around here! These girls are so much fun together. Rachel is a sweet little ball of energy and she and McKinley get along fabulously. Many more pictures to come in the near future. I have lots of catching up to do!

1 comment:

Happy Hollie said...

I REALLY miss you! Love the pictures and the updates!