Friday, June 6, 2008

Pictures


Smile, please, Reilly!

Smile, pleeeeaaaase, Reilly! (I guess this is kind-of a smile...

SMILE, PLEASE, REILLY!!

After much disputing with the computer, I finally figured out how to post pictures of each of the kiddos in the margin! Yippee! So these are pictures I took yesterday afternoon. Wow, is it easy to take pictures of girls. Something in them loves to have that camera pointed at them! Of course Macy was a bit of a challenge, only because she is so mobile now and hates to sit still! Now BOYS, or at least this boy, are a totally different story. Trying to get him to sit still or stand still, look at the camera, smile, and not make silly faces is quite a challenge! Here are some of the first attempts with him (seriously, I was telling him to SMILE, and this is what I got!!)...enjoy!

4 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are all so beautiful! What a blessing they must be to you both. Are you Reilly's hairstylist? He looks very trendy. :)

Wendy said...

Wow - look at all that hair! What a boy :) The girls are gorgeous as always. You and Kurt have an amazing gene pool :)

Kristi Bowers said...

Ok your kids are absolutely gorgeous and 5 WOW how do you do it! I am overwhelmed with 2!!!

Amber said...

How funny you should post this. I too have that same problem with Kyle. He loves the camera, but always wants to take silly goofy pictures. I usually do end up capturing some pretty amazing photos, but I have about 5-8 silly ones in the progress.