Saturday, August 23, 2008

The First Day of School






Here we go again... these pics are a little late, but I had to include them! I love these kids! I can't post any "first day of school" pics without mentioning how cute Kinley has been about starting school. She has been so excited all summer long, and two weeks before school started she was counting down the days. Every day she would ask me, "mom, how many more days until school starts?" She is loving it so much, and has the best teacher. She is doing great! I am so proud of her!

4 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

they are SO cute!!

Wendy said...

They are so cute! And so stylish - wow :)

Amber said...

Every time I go on your blog I think to my self..."Kurt and Julie have got the most beautiful kids"! Is Kinley in Kindergarten now? If so, WOW...where did the time go?!

Michelle said...

You have the most beautiful kids! Inside and Out!