Sunday, August 17, 2008

Szeto Wedding


Clad in Plaid!!! We asked Reilly to get dressed for the wedding we went to yesterday, and this was his outfit of choice. Hmmm, what to say. Yes, those are plaid shoes...and shorts... and shirt!! When I told him I wanted to take a picture of him, you should have seen his response. He quickly figured out that something was wrong with his outfit. He was shedding clothes as fast as he could (embarrassed, a little?), but I made him put them back on (just for the picture- he did not wear them to the wedding!). I think this may be an attempt to be as cool as Zac Efron (or however you spell it). Nevermind the hair... anyway I promised him that in 10 years, he would appreciate me having taken this picture . (Maybe...maybe not!!) Somehow, this morning he made it out of the house with the same shorts and shoes on (ugh) and argued with me that they matched!!

Cam was a flower girl in Jon and Miranda's wedding, and this was the ring-bearer. Of course both of them being so young, one of them had to not cooperate. You might think that would be Camdyn- (No, really???), but she actually did a great job. Darren took one look at all of those people looking at him, and froze. I argued with him for a while as I got the kids started down the aisle, but he couldn't see mommy in the front past the crowd of gawkers. Thankfully, Cam LOVES to have an audience, and performed well. When she looked up at them, she got quite the smile on her face and walked ever so slowly down the aisle daintily dropping rose petals. Chalk up a few cuteness points (she'll undoubtedly be needing them soon).

Talk about cute... Here is the MAN who performed the wedding yesterday...Looking quite nice, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

Tamera said...

Okay, I just had to say that Rylie takes after his dad. I do remember Kurt wearing a certain pair of plaid shorts, a different plaid shirt and some colorful tennis shoes to several Wed. nights as a high school intern.

This can be verified and supported by Lisa, Diane and Patti.

Just wanted to give you fair warning that it is in his genes! =D

Tami Bastiaans

Julie Gebhards said...

Haha! I think I remember those shorts...Thanks for the warning!