Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It Growed!! (Camdynism #8)

Cam was running around the kitchen showing off her pencil, shouting, "It growed!! It growed!!" She went from Reilly, to Shea, to Macy, then to me- showing us the pencil that had "growed". She had put it into the electric pencil sharpener, and in her little brain, when it sharpened the pencil, the pencil actually grew! It was hilarious, but gave a little insight into a 3 year old brain. And her earnestness (because she believed that the pencil actually did grow!) was precious!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I just love looking at all your pictures! When you get a chance sent me your email. I posted a note on my blog about needing to set my blog to private. In order to do so I now have to invite readers, hench needing your email. ambersmoak@hotmail.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how CUTE all the kids are! Little McKinley has grown up so much and what a beautiful little girl! I miss you guys! Glad to hear you love school.

Miss Heidi