Monday, September 8, 2008

Camdynism #10


"Terranation"
I apologize for not keeping the blog up more regularly, but plan to put some posts up daily for a while. We'll see how that goes.
This afternoon, Cam was playing with her dolly in the kitchen. She had put her in the high chair, and was in her fantasy world feeding her baby, talking to her, and more. She turned to me and said,
"Mommy, my baby is terranated." (such a long word for such a little girl!)
"Oh my, she is? And what does that mean?"
"That means," (hmmmmm, what does that mean...long pause...) "she fell asleep in her chair!"
Well okay then! I love engaging with her in her fantasy world. It is quite amusing and captivating! I just glanced over at her dolly, who still happens to be "terranated" even now. I hope there's no permanent damage.

1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

Makes me look forward to the same fantasies Sosi will share with me!