Tuesday, September 23, 2008

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Well, last night Kurt and I were at the Jets/Chargers game down in San Diego. We had a great time there, but the game was a little sad. At least it wasn't 49-0, right? Anyway thanks so much to the Foundry for the tickets to the game and the hotel stay. We had a great time, like I said, and were in the 8th row behind the Jets bench, so it was a wild and noisy ride! Those Charger fans get pretty amped up! I was a little nervous after the game, as Kurt was wearing a Jet's jersey, and seems to stand out in the crowd... he was harassed a bit, but nothing too severe. One guy actually faked smacking Kurt's rear end when the Chargers scored, then pretended to cower and pretend it wasn't him. I got a good laugh out of it. All in good humor. I'll try to post a couple game pics tomorrow. Thanks to some faithful girls who came and stayed with the munch bunch!! Aubrey, Joey, Jenny and Erin...you rock!

No comments: