Sunday, September 21, 2008

Macy-Boo

Macy has been growing up so much in so many ways! I've been telling people that she is likely going to overtake Cam when it comes to blog posts- she is so funny and is doing so many new things. Here's some interesting facts and tidbits of late.
1. Macy is currently 30 pounds; Camdyn is 32. That will soon reverse, I'm quite confident! Macy LOVES food, and Cam couldn't be less interested.
2. Macy had a doctors appointment last week and when the doctor came at her with the stethescope, she buried her head in my chest and cried to me, "I scared! I scared!" It was too precious!
3. Macy LOVES High School Musical. She knows all of the words to all of the songs, and will sing them with me! I need to get video of it and share it- she won't do it for anyone else but me. She also loves to sing Amazing Grace- all verses.
4. Macy is still obsessed with climbing on things. She climbs on tables, chairs, toilets (swishing her feet in the water- yep, this has happened two times), benches, etc.
5. Macy loves to run! I tell her all the time, "Run, Macy, Run!!" (like Forrest), just so I can watch her. She runs with her left fist up in the middle of her chest, and her right fist at her side.
"Macyism"s will likely be coming soon- her vocabulary is expanding, but it is hard to understand what she is trying to say most of the time. More to come!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! Milo is 30lbs, used to be she was like half his size.
Can't wait to hear about more vocab-adventures!!

Anonymous said...

Macy Bo! Emma isn't too far away from you. . .she's 25 pounds and LOVES to eat too. All day she asks for a Snack! except is sounds more like ah snaaaaaaaaaaaac! Emma shares your facination with the toilet as well. Whats with the toilet? I don't get it? I guess you have to be 18 months or so to enjoy it.

Heidi